Product Description & Reviews
This Horseshoe Game can be played inside or outside. If you are playing inside, two pegs are used to hold the mats in place. If you are playing outside, the sturdy plastic stakes can be used to firmly plant the rubber mats against the ground. Horseshoes is a great game to take on camping trips, picnics and more. To set up the game outside, stakes should be driven into the ground about 40' apart and angled slightly towards each other. The stakes should stick out of the ground about 12". If you are playing inside, set the two plastic pegs about 40' apart on a smooth surface. When tossing horseshoes, the National Horseshoe Pitchers Association states that the foul line should be 27-37 feet away from the stake.
Features & Highlights
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for durability
- Designed to be safe and unique
- Great game for inside and outside play
- Perfect for backyard barbecues, family reunions, physical education classes and more
- Includes two different colored horseshoes
- Set includes four horseshoes, two rubber mats, two plastic pegs, two plastic stakes and rules
- Horseshoes that completely circle the peg/stake are "ringers" and get 3 points
|Manufacturer:||Crown Sporting Goods|
|Brand:||Crown Sporting Goods|
|Publisher:||Crown Sporting Goods|
|Studio:||Crown Sporting Goods|
|Item Weight:||3.56 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.75 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.1 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.