Product Description & Reviews
To arouse your kids' interest of exercise, and surprise them with great fun and with safety in mind, this trampoline net will be a good choice.
This is a premium, enclosure netting to be attached onto the front of 15' round trampoline pad. It is able to totally enclose the kids, teens or adults and provides protection against bouncing out of the mat and in contact with the frames.
Just replace your old and worn-out netting with this brand new one! Start a new era of bouncing and having fun together!
* Brand New in Box Ready to Be Installed
* Soft Mesh, UV stable and Anti-rotting Terylene (Synthetic polyester) fabric
* Dual Closure Entry with Zipper and Buckles
* Straps with Quick-lock Buckles on Top & in Middle (Top strap length adjustable)
* Light weight design, easy to take to wherever you want, indoors or outdoors
* Optional Fixing Rope to Secure the bottom of the net
* Internal net, prolong the usage of safety pad and springs by avoiding jumping on them
* Tool-free Assembly
* Fits: 15' Trampoline with 3 Arched Supports or 6 Poles, of All Brands
* Netting Size: 160" Diameter x 71" Height
* Zipper Length: 50"
Important: Please measure the outer diameter of your trampoline frame from across the middle for the best match prior to purchasing.
* 1x Trampoline Netting
* 1x Fixing Rope
Features & Highlights
- Provides safety perimeter for children & adults while exercising or for fun plays
- Lightweight & durable with mesh netting in 160" Diam. by 71" Ht.
- Dual Closure Entry with Zipper and Adjustable Straps with Quick-lock Buckles
- Fits All Brands: 15-foot Trampoline with 3 Arched Supports or 6 Poles
- Ideal trampoline for all ages including kids, boys & girls in both indoors and/or outdoors use
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.