Product Description & Reviews
One of the most stunning Vector Kites in the air, the Eagle will certainly stop an audience in any large yard or park. Its huge 9.5 foot wingspan has a unique structure that not only assumes the shape of an efficient airfoil but moreover looks like the real wing of this majestic raptor. The Eagle assembles in minutes and is fully capable of sporting loops, wingovers and other aerobatics. The clever above-the-body position of the Vector Power Unit conceals the mechanics while the bird flies overhead making for a most convincing avian spectacle. Package includes kite only and kite case. Includes all pre-installed propulsion fittings. Just add Vector Power Package (sold separately).
Features & Highlights
- Size: length: 46 in., span: 115 in., height: 19 in.
- Weight: 21 oz (without VPU and battery)
- Air Frame: 100% Carbon Frame. High Modulus P-Series Sky Shark Wrapped Carbon Tubes. 6mm Carbon Exel Spine Insert.
- Sail: High Performance Nylon/Polyester
- Power Plant: GENERATION II 800G (sold separately): 800 gram Thrust High Performance Brushless Motor (sold separately); Battery: 1000 mAh to 1600 mAh, 3S LiPo (sold separately); Wind Range: 0 to 12 mph
|Manufacturer:||Premier Kites & Design|
|Publisher:||Premier Kites & Design|
|Studio:||Premier Kites & Design|
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||115 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Premier Kites
sku: P45706, mpn: 45706, ean: 0630104457068,
By HQ Power Kites, Peter Lynn, WindBone
mpn: SYMPRRBPLSTRP, WBKLSTK32, ean: 0600316242714,