Product Description & Reviews
Engage developed a proprietary skin made of 6-layers that is the same thickness as the existing 1-2 layer skins. After vigorous testing, Engage found the optimal angle/pattern sequence for the 6 layers to produce the desired playability and maximum ball responsiveness. A proprietary design and concept developed by Engage. This concept and design not only creates the softest feeling paddle in the market, but holds the ball even longer than past generation skins. The texture is also new. Engage developed a new texture concept that helps induce proper ball rotation making it easier to place the ball where you want. The texture runs top to bottom in a vertical alignment and hits the USAPA limits in roughness. Vibration Control Technology USAPA listed and approved for tournament play
Features & Highlights
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro 'Black' Technology)
- Skin: Proprietary Variable Release 6-layer Fiberglass Polymer Composite
- Weight: 7.5 - 7.9 oz (Lite) to 8.0 - 8.3 oz (Standard)
- Size: 16" long x 8" wide; Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"; Grip Length: 5"
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
|Color:||Purple (7.5 -7.8 oz)|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.