Product Description & Reviews
This delta kite is the kite of choice for many first time flyers. Made of nylon fabric and framed with fiberglass and hardwood dowels. It is easy to fly and have the ability to stay aloft in a broad range of wind conditions. Since it requires so few struts, it is a cinch to assemble and break down. It has one tail loop. Perfect for accessorizing with a variety of graceful tails to make each person flying experience unique. Wind range 5 to 18 mph. Package in vinyl case with color header. Includes 300-feet, 30-pounds test line and winder. Available in history surf graphics. Measures 56-inch width by 28-inch length.
Features & Highlights
- Delta kite is the kite of choice for many first time flyers
- Made of nylon fabric and framed with fiberglass and hardwood dowels
- It is easy to fly and have the ability to stay aloft in a broad range of wind conditions
- Available in history surf graphics
- Measures 56-inch width by 28-inch length
|Item Size:||5.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Premier Kites
sku: P45706, mpn: 45706, ean: 0630104457068,