Replacement Trampoline Mat by Trampoline Pro, Select Your Size and Quantity! (96 Rings & 7.0" Springs, 14 ft Round Frame)
Replacement Trampoline Mat by Trampoline Pro, Select Your Size and Quantity! (96 Rings & 7.0'' Springs, 14 ft Round Frame) by SkyBound at Scruffs Game. MPN: M1-1496147000S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. To ensure that you are purchasing the correct mat for your trampoline, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to please follow these 3 easy steps: 1) Measure your
To ensure that you are purchasing the correct mat for your trampoline, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to please follow these 3 easy steps:
1) Measure your frame size
2) Count your Frame Holes/V-Rings/Springs
*** An easy method: count your Toprail connections (eg. 12) and count the holes (eg. 8). Multiply the numbers (12X8=96 Holes).
3) Measure the length of your Spring (unattached from frame)
*** Follow the images to help reduce the hassles!
Power Trampoline only offers the highest quality trampoline replacement products with the consumer in mind. Our products feature high quality materials using the latest technologies to ensure our consumers' safety.
Our high-quality mats has many features that our competitors simply cannot match:
* Made of Permatron (polypropylene loaded with carbon) which is a woven fabric that features high-tensile strength, outstanding UV protection, and mildew/water resistance.
* UV-Protective Stitching and Coating.
* Anti-Fungal/Anti-Bacterial Coating.
* Reinforced V-Rings for Strength and Endurance.
* 100% patented USA Polypropylene material.
* Weight Limit: 500 lbs.
* 5-Year Warranty (Pro-Rated).
* 80% tensile strength after (QUV testing) weather testing Vs. 40% tensile strength of a lot of our competitors.
* UV protection weight: 8 oz./sq. yard sewn-in Vs. 7 oz./sq. yard of our competitors.
* 8-10 rows of stitching over the V-Rings to secure V-Rings, whereas competitors use as low as 6.
* V-Ring width: 1 5/8 inch Vs. 1 2/8 inch of competitors.
* Fully reinforced bottom mat taping, whereas competitors only taped around V-Rings.
Features & Highlights
- TRAMPOLINE MASTERS is the ONLY Authorized Dealer of Power Trampoline Products
- Confused About Your Mat? Follow Our Easy 3-Step Guide!
- 8 Rows of Stitching over V-Rings to Secure V-Rings
- Fully Reinforced Bottom Mat Taping
- 100% Patented USA Polypropylene Material