Product Description & Reviews
HQ Kites Rush Pro IV Kiteboarding Kite - Very smooth and stable, the HQ Rush Pro IV Trainer Kite is a durable and high-performance kite that boasts a new profile and shape. Its durable construction has a reinforced newly shaped profile and sewn bridle which help make this a great kite in light wind. In case of a crash, a simple tug of the 3rd line will relaunch the kite with ease (Rush Pro includes third line for safety and reverse launching). Don't compromise when it comes to the joys of kiteboarding and start off your career strong as you learn the basics with the HQ Rush Pro IV Trainer Kite.
Features & Highlights
- HQ Rush Pro IV 250; Range/Red; 3-Line Control Bar Foil Kite
- Complete Kite: Kite, Lines, Bar, & Bag -lines attached and ready to fly
- very smooth and stable flying characteristics
- 3rd line for safety and efortless reverse relaunching
- Includes Safety Wrist Leash System
|Brand:||HQ Kites and Designs|
|Model:||RUSH 4 250 PRO|
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.39 x 4.57 x 4.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.