Product Description & Reviews
Button Function Reference: SOURCE: Signal changing, HDMI / AV1 / AV2. UP / DOWN: Choosing the menu. VOLUME: Volume adjusting when it has not entered in the menu; adjusting button when it enters in the menu. MENU: Enter in the menu. Operation Instructions: Power on, power light up, press SOURCE button and enter to HDMI / AV1 / AV2 signal. 1. Image transmission input: enter into signal AV1, the receiver will search the frequency automatically, if it can not search the corresponding frequency, adjust it by manual. The screen will show the images when it connect the right frequency, you can change the image result through the menu. 2. Video and audio input: Enter into signal AV2, when the CVBS signal of external device ( DVD, MP4 etc. ) will connect with the analog audio signal through the AV input interface, the sound could be heard. 3. HDMI input: Switch the screen into the corresponding HDMI, external HDMI device will connect with the goggles. Package Content:(with retail package) 1 x FPV Glasses 1 x video audio imput cable 1 x Antenna 1 x switching power head 1 x 1300mah 2s Battery 1 x battery charger 1 x data link 1 x buffer cotton 1 x English Manual
Features & Highlights
- This TOVSTO VIVID FPV video glasses is the best partner of your multicopter!
- Its 5 inch and 72 degree angle screen makes the best feeling like movie theater.
- This new upgrade version brings the automatic frequency control system, just feel free to change it.
- Lightweight, it will not give your head a heavy feeling.
- Fashion design makes your video glasses beautiful and special. Monitor screen: 5 inch Resolution: 1280 x 720 View angle: 72 degree HD full view Optical lens: 3X Battery: 7.4V 1300MAH Product size: approx. 205 x 205 x 145mm/8.1 x 8.1 x 5.7 inch
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.