Product Description & Reviews
The USA Pickleball Association Portable Net System (also known as the USAPA Portable Net System) is the original metal frame pickleball portable net system. This is the official net used by the USAPA. This system reads "USAPA.ORG" and "PICKLEBALL" on its vinyl sidebands, and has mint green framing. Redesigned frame has oval tubing for greater strength and stability. The USA Pickleball Association Portable Net System is regulation size with a width of 22 feet and a net height of 36 inches at the sideline and 34 inches at the center. Thanks to its weight of only 32 pounds, this system is lightweight and easily portable. The entire net system can be toted around in a 38" long by 6" diameter nylon carrying bag with dividers for stress-free storage. The net system's steel frame is powder-coated and resilient. Each part on the system is numbered, making set-up a breeze. The top and sides of the system are trimmed with vinyl to protect it, and the black netting itself has a clean appearance. Net now has an elastic bottom to prevent sagging.
Features & Highlights
- The original snap together frame net system from the USA Pickleball Association (USAPA)
- Official regulation size net - 22' Wide by 36" height at posts and 34" at center
- Upgraded sturdy and durable oval-post frame with enhanced center support rod and adjustable tension straps for net
- Set up and take down is a breeze and takes just minutes
- Take pickleball with you anywhere you go - comes with nylon carry bag - just 32 pounds
|Item Weight:||21 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||23 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.28 x 6.69 x 6.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.