Zupapa 10 Ft TUV Approved Trampoline with Ladder and Pole and Enclosure net and Safety Pad and Jumping Mat and Spring Pull T-hook
Zupapa 10 Ft TUV Approved Trampoline with Ladder and Pole and Enclosure net and Safety Pad and Jumping Mat and Spring Pull T-hook by Zupapa at Scruffs Game. MPN: ML-44OM-TM10-IN. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All Zupapa® trampolines get TÜV certified. Take Zupapa® trampoline home, bring safety to your family. TÜV is German organization that works to
TÜV is German organization that works to validate the safety of products of all kinds to protect humans and the environment against hazards. As independent consultants, they examine products which require monitoring. All Zupapa® trampolines are German quality, safety assurance!
Considering the safety of you and your family, we highly recommend that DO NOT buy those trampolines without TÜV certificate.
Trampoline height (with net enclosure): 7.8FT (2.4 meters)
Enclosure height: 5.4FT (1.64 meters)
Mat material: Polypropylene (PP)
Mat Diameter: 8.7FT
Steel Tube frame: Deep Galvanized, 1.66Inch (Dia)×1.5mm (Thickness)
Springs: 60 pcs of 5.5 inches;
Frame cover: PE+PVC in blue cover
Net: PE Mesh Netting
Ladder: Heavy duty and deep galvanized steel, 1.66Inch (Dia)×1.5mm (Thickness)
Maximum Weight Capacity: 10FT: 330LBs;
1 x Trampoline
1 x Trampoline Safety Pad
1 x Trampoline Ladder
1 x Trampoline Enclosure net
1 x Spring Pull Tool (T-Hook)
1 x Instruction Manual
NOTE: Trampoline comes in 2 boxes.
You can get more information about the TÜV from Wikipedia.
Features & Highlights
- FREE EXTENSION WARRANTY: Considering Christmas is coming and trampoline is rarely used on winter times, Zupapa Trampoline launches FREE EXTENSION WARRANTY plan.
- If your order is placed from October 1st, 2017 to March 31,2018, your warranty date will start from May 1st, 2018. That's to say, your warranty will be extended much longer time ranging from 1 to 6 months automatically.
- All Zupapa trampolines get TUV certified. TUV Report Reference No. for Zupapa: 70.300.13.544.01-00. Maybe you are curious why some trampolines are declared as TUV tested, but the others are TUV certified. What's the difference?
- Actually, TUV certified is totally different with TUV tested, because TUV certification is a comprehensive test of the chemical composition of the material and the structure design of the product to ensure its safety.
- However, TUV test approval is only doing test for one part of the product, such as weight capacity. That's to say, TUV certification means totally safety, but TUV test is cheap rather than safe!
|Item Weight:||120 pounds|